Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 3, 2019

Some grandmas knit real grandmas ride motorcycles T-Shirt

You just go on with your bad selves, girls. Who knows how many women programmers there would be today if this kind of courage and support had been available for Some grandmas knit real grandmas ride motorcycles T-Shirt. This is a field I considered in college and i even took an intro programming math class to check it out. I was the only woman in a class of 150. I lacked the confidence to go for it on my own. But you have it now, ladies. The support from your peers and those before you and I hope the confidence to do it. So go do what I couldn’t and do it well. I admire you.

Some grandmas knit real grandmas ride motorcycles T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét