Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 3, 2019

Don’t rush me I’m waiting for the last minute shirt

But my male is younger, Don’t rush me I’m waiting for the last minute shirt. I have been trying to figure out where to go to have them properly trained. Use to breed and train rottweilers, my dogs did every command given it and was a great watchdog, but after the training, it was family time, my dogs always loved kids, they take months to properly train, but they were my baby’s, they were family. That man lives that dog very much, he could be a cop. Believe or not Janis my German shepherds were all trained like this, I can’t believe how all my Maltese just run circles around myself and Steve, they all seem to dictate how we live our lives now. I’m sat here shaking my head in disbelieve how much our lives have changed since getting Maltese.

Don’t rush me I’m waiting for the last minute shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét