Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 3, 2019

Backstreet Boys Is In My DNA shirt

Just go to the Backstreet Boys Is In My DNA shirt, cut the top off and eat the rest. Then take the top and place it in a narrow glass of water where only the bottom half inch sits in the water. Wait until it gets roots, maybe a few weeks, and then throw it in a pot of dirt. Voila, you have a brand new pineapple plant. It will take 21 months for it to get a little pineapple on top though. Unless it’s like the one out of the little shop of horrors and will eat the noisy bastard, I’m not interested. Hey by the way with that logic marijuana would be doing a much better job then as it produces the most oxygen out of all flora. And additionally absorbs the most CO2.

Backstreet Boys Is In My DNA shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Backstreet Boys Is In My DNA
Ladies v-neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét