Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 3, 2019

April fools day hand funny T-Shirt

Ruined it with the April fools day hand funny T-Shirt of a wooden spoon in the oil to check if it’s hot enough. I see a piece of chicken and a mallet, I immediately think of schnitzel. Except the German way to do that preparation is to beat the chicken till it’s next of kin wants revenge. This dude went easy on that tenderization. I love your vids but please, I prefer hearing the sounds of the chopping, cutting, the spices popping in the oil, the cooking talking, the animals in the background making noise. This guy is a legend. I would love to meet him someday and taste something that he cooked. He respects nature and cooks delicious food in massive amounts. He joined his hands and bowed when he lit the fire. That’s really nice.

April fools day hand funny T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét