Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 3, 2019

Namast’ay Home And Get High Namaste Shirt

It’s hard for a Red Sox fan to say anything nice about the Namast’ay Home And Get High Namaste Shirt, but just this once I’m going to give credit where it’s most definitely due. Such a lovely sentiment that might just change a person’s life. I can’t stand the Yankees, but I’ll be damned if that wasn’t the classiest move I’ve seen by a sports organization in a long time. I am a fifth-grade teacher, and I do see what a problem this truly is. I admire you for reaching out to this dear little girl who should not have to fret and worry or feel like an inadequate person. Keep up the great work, Yankees, and you are a wonderful person.

Namast’ay Home And Get High Namaste Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét