Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 3, 2019

I’m Not A Mama Bear I’m More Of A Tattooed Mom T-Shirt

You say you have I’m Not A Mama Bear I’m More Of A Tattooed Mom T-Shirt for people like me. An attempted suicide survivor, to heal. But the way you write your responses to other people comes off as rather pretentious and completely lacking compassion. I understand you’ve gone through a traumatic experience watching your husband’s successful suicide. But that doesn’t give you the right to diminish another soul’s experience. I’m sorry for your pain. You obviously are still suffering from your loss. May you find peace in knowing people do get through trials like this. What I say now is with a heart full of love for you with no disrespect intended for you or the pain you are going through. People like this guy are helpful to some and at times to many. I’m sure his story has helped many people. Try not to judge him or others for what they are doing.

I’m Not A Mama Bear I’m More Of A Tattooed Mom T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét