Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 3, 2019

Namaste Bitches Funny Gift Shirt

Growing up in Kansas I enjoyed their color in the Namaste Bitches Funny Gift Shirt and their beautiful song in the spring. A great video of Cardinals. I thought to send this picture on the back deck here in Orange, Ma. It’s an albino Cardinal. This only one I have ever seen. The spiritual meaning of the red cardinal is that you have the spiritual strength to win the fight. It shows that whatever you’re going through you will win. I feed black oil sunflower seeds too. This beauty flew into my window and I got to hold her while she revived. They are so gorgeous. I love cardinals, so beautiful, I’m in Cincinnati now visiting my daughter. Don’t see any here. thanks for sharing.

Namaste Bitches Funny Gift Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Namaste Bitches Funny Gift
Longsleve

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét