Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 3, 2019

Autism Awareness In A World Where You Can Be Anything Be Kind Shirt

Woman Autism Awareness In A World Where You Can Be Anything Be Kind Shirt. That is beautiful and truly touched my heart, Willie. Thank You for all the songs you’ve created that have helped me throughout my life. My folks introduced me to your music when I was just a kid. They are both gone now but, your music brings them back to me in memories as I listen to your songs. This is the most beautiful song. The words broke my heart. My Dad loved Willie Nelson and my Mom, sister and I always had to listen. My wonderful Dad died last year- the lyrics in this song are so true, the loss is just like that. Thank you for the music that helps us remember the love.

Autism Awareness In A World Where You Can Be Anything Be Kind Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét