Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 3, 2019

I’m not a Mama bear I’m a Mama horse like I’m pretty chill shirt

Hope from a stranger just a I’m not a Mama bear I’m a Mama horse like I’m pretty chill shirt, only makes someone sadder when they are at rock bottom, kindness from a stranger makes me feel like a burden because they won’t see me again. Reminds me how much the people actually in my life doesn’t make me feel like that. It’s not a temporary problem. So it’s ongoing. It’s sometimes the worst. The pain you can feel! I understand completely why people do it. I would explain it as being a terminal illness. You need new people in your life. It’s very hard to see past that tunnel vision in those moments. So I hope you can find one person or activity or pet that brings you some happiness. Everyone deserves to feel needed, wanted and loved.

I’m not a Mama bear I’m a Mama horse like I’m pretty chill shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét