Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 3, 2019

Apparently We’re Trouble When We Are Together Who Knew shirt

I have this exact shot on a Apparently We’re Trouble When We Are Together Who Knew shirt. It’s nothing special. You just wait for them to line up and fire. I think 3 of them come out of the elevator, maybe all 4. I don’t remember. I just played sniper elite 2 yesterday on the hardest level and that game is hard as shit. Getting doubles isn’t too hard triples haven’t gotten yet but a quad quick scope after sprinting!? I’ve done that in the same mission, but mine also hit a gas can but didn’t take another kraut from the explosion. Yeah, it’s no problem on the easiest difficulty with no bullet ballistics. You just put the crosshairs on them and shoot.  I did the exact same thing at same place and mentioned that on sniper elite 4’s epic shots but mine was five headshots.

Apparently We’re Trouble When We Are Together Who Knew shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét