Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 1, 2019

World Record Egg, I Like The Egg T-Shirt

Beautiful and very inspiring story. Your life is very quiet and simple, I wish I could have the same feeling with small things. We are living in a world that makes us run after money, after our career, bills, and brands. When I saw World Record Egg, I Like The Egg T-Shirt. The first time you bring me so many memories from my past lives regressions with your powerful and beautiful voice. You’re an Angel in the Universe, you are beyond celestial beyond beautiful a gift. The Universe and stars, love and light to you beautiful Goddess, so honored for your existence here.

World Record Egg, I Like The Egg T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtWorld Record Egg, I Like The Egg

Ladies V-Neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét