Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

I’m retired every hour is happy hour shirt

Amazing girl.My daughter has cerebral palsy following a stroke in the womb and recently won a bronze award in a county art competition, such a proud moment. Amazing to see kids determined not to let things hold them back. We could all learn a lot from them. I have always been a fan of your art and the message behind every piece. Tjili and her work reminded me of you both. Sydney, you have taught me that no matter what life throws my way, I still have the power to pursue my dreams. I thank you for your I’m retired every hour is happy hour shirt. Lisa, you have taught me the importance of never giving up and of doing everything in your power to better the lives of your family. I thank you both for your courage, your strength, and your perseverance. I’m grateful to have you both in my life.

I’m retired every hour is happy hour shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtI’m retired every hour is happy hour

Ladies V-Neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét