Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Director there was a mistake sopranos is was the altos shirt

My wife and I want to see Director there was a mistake sopranos is was the altos shirt in concert in November in Tampa Florida but she will be giving birth to our daughter. Any chance you could record a short video for her? Long shot I know but figured I’d ask.I hope the rest of your life is filled with a great deal of laughter , continued success and a sense of inner happiness. Love you and your music. I still remember “give me love” in my head always and “I see fire” happy birthday hopefully sheeran . May you live long for my children children to listen to your masterpiece .

Director there was a mistake sopranos is was the altos shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét