Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Forget Mama Shark I’m A Mama Cow Moo Moo Moo Shirt

I can not believe that finally I made the courage to write to you. to know that I’m also composing songs, both piano-voice and instrumental, though I’m only 13 years old. I recently begin guitar lessons. You can also see me on my Facebook, I have videos from various contests there.  I have emotions and feelings for music in the soul. I admire you very much and every time I hear you singing on the radio, I start dancing through the house. I hope I will meet you once, and maybe I’ll be able to tell you more about my passions. I love Forget Mama Shark I’m A Mama Cow Moo Moo Moo Shirt. Ed, I admire you since I was a very little child. And though I don’t have thousands of posters with you on the wall

Forget Mama Shark I’m A Mama Cow Moo Moo Moo Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét