Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

I never dreamed that one day Id become a grumpy old nurse shirt

There are many different dialects within the Spanish language and depending on what I was taught and who I was speaking with. They would tease me thinking. It was cute with I never dreamed that one day Id become a grumpy old nurse shirt. It was not, so now I don’t remember any of it. I also had a mother in law who has a very heavy Korean accent. There were many times that I could not understand what she was saying. I felt very bad and embarrassed. That I didn’t know how to respond and that I had to ask her to repeat herself. Please don’t assume malicious intent when someone asks you for slow down or when they speak slower.

I never dreamed that one day Id become a grumpy old nurse shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét