Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 1, 2019

No Bull Bull Dog Unisex adult T shirt

It’s important for them to be happy. Otherwise that’s not love. This is why I’m not keen on the idea of marriage. Isn’t that all about possession or coming from a place of insecurity. That we feel the need to have them sign a legal contract? Anyways, I’m still getting my No Bull Bull Dog Unisex adult T shirt. I feel about all that. In this scenario, what doesn’t sit well with me is the way how they communicate their happiness. Imagine how that would be for the person on the receiving end? I’d never do that to anyone, let alone to someone. I once loved.

No Bull Bull Dog Unisex adult T shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtNo Bull Bull Dog Unisex adult

Guys Shirt


Home: VEVOSHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét