Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Bigfoot UFO Abduction shirt

To even show it’s not true. Its catoon . Show us a real thing maybe we would understand. I met my father went I was 25years andIi was not even allowed to go inside his house. Because he is married to another woman. He new that my mom was strugling to raise 4 kids but he never bothered while he is an intrepaneur doing good . My mom did all did what is on those drawings. It’s sad that people can’t just see this Bigfoot UFO Abduction shirt for what it represents! It’s the artists work. Relax fellow humans and let go of the what about me the mother or not my father attitude. It’s just someone’s creation.

Bigfoot UFO Abduction shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Bigfoot UFO Abduction
Guys Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét