Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 1, 2019

February Girl I’m Living My Best Life I Ain’t Going Back Shirt

Of course I will be disappointed if my favorite does not win but I think February Girl I’m Living My Best Life I Ain’t Going Back Shirtit is poor sportsmanship to bash the show or the Idols who do win if my favorite does not win! All of them are obviously talented and deserve to be respected! If a person can’t watch the show without making rude comments if it doesn’t go the way they wanted, maybe they should not watch it in the first place! Maddie Poppe will win. If she does not then America’s vote is meaningless. She is the only once who is unique and plays more than one instrument and has a really unique voice as well. She is someone to be seen and heard and has her own style. The others are just clones of other singers. Voices and looks are just like the rest.

February Girl I’m Living My Best Life I Ain’t Going Back Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtFebruary Girl I'm Living My Best Life I Ain't Going Back

Guys Shirt


Home: VEVOSHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét