Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

I Never Dreamed I Would Grow Up To Be A Super Cool Sheep Lady Bu Shirt

Your words are profound. Reduced me to tears. Not because I want her to be helpless but because I fought so hard to keep her off of her own path that I made her journey more difficult. What an ugly thing to face. Oh to be able to go back with this wisdom and do it over. His laugh is so contagious. We’re ok now with I Never Dreamed I Would Grow Up To Be A Super Cool Sheep Lady Bu Shirt but, my mom and I bumped heads like 2 rhinos when I was a teenager. I’m completely the opposite of her and it really bothered her  . It’s crazy how some parents really think that their kids belong to them.

I Never Dreamed I Would Grow Up To Be A Super Cool Sheep Lady Bu Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét