Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 1, 2019

I’m the mama i get all the shit done except the laundry and the dishesi Shirt

We’ve started vegetables and construction and, yes, it can be so hard, especially when winter is approaching. But we make it happen. We push forward with our dream of our sustainable organic farm and don’t regret a second of it. Laying roots, connecting with nature and Mother Earth and becoming self-sufficient is endlessly rewarding for the soul. Although we have I’m the mama i get all the shit done except the laundry and the dishesi Shirt to this piece of land before, we too feel as though we are home. Finally, a studio so I can work on my art again, is also coming. With love, understanding, blessings and a full heart from Meleb, Manitoba, Canada.

I’m the mama i get all the shit done except the laundry and the dishesi Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét