Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

I Am A Grumpy Old Man Live In Colorado I Was Born in March Shirt

Excellent presentation. I wish all teacher with I Am A Grumpy Old Man Live In Colorado I Was Born in March Shirt, principals and other professor think of being smart not scores. When I was a kid, I’m getting sick of it. It wasn’t learning but ur correct more memorizing and reading but not understanding and I feel I’m a prisoner. After I graduated my God I feel my freedom but I’m lost. Not sure where in going. Your video showed me an inspiration and I know now that I’m not the only one who feels it. I thought I was crazy.  So all students, teachers principals it’s not late to make it right.

I Am A Grumpy Old Man Live In Colorado I Was Born in March Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtI Am A Grumpy Old Man Live In Colorado I Was Born in March

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét