Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 1, 2019

This is my human costume I’m really a penguin shirt

What was the point of This is my human costume I’m really a penguin shirt if you were just gonna roll it up like that. It would’ve made more sense to roll the other way and kept your flavors separate! Pizza pockets don’t have so many ingredients. They’re delicious because they’re simple. This is more like a disgusting lasagna a child would make because he doesn’t understand the way things are supposed to be put together. You guys should invite a homeless person to help make your epic meals. Get that person’s story. Then, when the meal is cooked, you take it to a soup kitchen and have the homeless critique your food. Then you give the original homeless person a bunch of resources to help them get their life back on track. This needs a voice over by Morgan Freeman lol the bakers as you can see are very much happy in there natural habitat , they are making a rather large pizza with all sorts of things inside in morgans voice.

This is my human costume I’m really a penguin shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtThis is my human costume I’m really a penguin

Guys V-Neck


Home: VEVOSHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét