Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

I’m An Aries, An Eagles Fan And I’m Pretty Much Perfect Shirt

Wow what an oversimplification of the public education system. I am a teacher at a public school, in a system where you are charged with educating every child. Do you know how difficult that job is? If our education system is so bad. Why do 94% of households send their children to public schools? I attended public school and earned a bachelor’s, master’s and teaching certificate. Because I paid attention. Because I earned good grades and I knew that was the only way a poor kid like myself, raised by a single mother on welfare was going ahead. You do kids a disservice with your I’m An Aries, An Eagles Fan And I’m Pretty Much Perfect Shirt

I’m An Aries, An Eagles Fan And I’m Pretty Much Perfect Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét