Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 4, 2020

Please take a number i’ll piss you off shortly shirt

Not being able to work is my bottom line fear of this virus.Right now,I’m getting overtime and double time hours,because of this virus,and I’m not complaining one bit.I been voluntarily going in early since Monday.That could all change in a minute,so I’m thankful.My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those being laid off,let go in this trying time.

Please take a number i’ll piss you off shortly shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Please take a number i’ll piss you off shortly

Home page: VEVOSHIRT
STORY: TEEGOOG
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét