Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 4, 2020

I am a lucky son because I’m raised by a freaking awesome mom shirts

They also like those lame nicknames he gives to everything and everybody that doesn’t kiss his ass or other body parts. He only cares about adulation and self aggrandisement. He has proven this time and again with his firing of people from the White House and his cabinet. He thinks this whole pandemic is nothing about another “reality show” that he stars in and he wants his high ratings that he bragged about in the middle of a press conference about it.. At the end of this new and deadly reality show of his, he gets to say “You’re DEAD” instead of “You’re FIRED” .

I am a lucky son because I’m raised by a freaking awesome mom shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I am a lucky son because I’m raised by a freaking awesome mom

Home page: VEVOSHIRT
STORY: TEEGOOG
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét