Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 4, 2020

Born in 1954 My 66th Birthday Queen Quarantine Social Distancing Quarantined Birthday 2020 Tee Shirts

Even though she always looks away when she feels uncomfortable,she’s alwaysuncomfortable around me and that can only mean that she likes me right?. I can’t help but feel a familiar feeling when I am around her,and I do enjoy that feeling. My heart always beats fast when she’s around,I don’t know why. I told my mom about this and she advised me to ask her out on a date, that’s why I shot my shot today only to be rejected in a polite way,Lol.

Born in 1954 My 66th Birthday Queen Quarantine Social Distancing Quarantined Birthday 2020 Tee Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Home page: VEVOSHIRT
STORY: TEEGOOG

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét