Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 4, 2020

Jackson Voorhees be kiend to Pitbulls or I will kill you shirt

I said nut job & I’m not mistaken either. I’m not religious as you stated tattoos are a sin lol. God doesn’t like ugly honey maybe practice what you preach instead of looking foolish. Nobody cares you religious freak and calling me ignorant in the same paragraph where you speak about God makes you oh so pathetic. Doesn’t it say in the Bible you shouldn’t judge love the neighbor  you crack me up Karen it’s funny you call me ignorant because of 2 comments lol you can think what you want you don’t know me so go pound salt.

Jackson Voorhees be kiend to Pitbulls or I will kill you shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Jackson Voorhees be kiend to Pitbulls or I will kill you

Home page: VEVOSHIRT
STORY: TEEGOOG
tag:#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét