Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 4, 2020

Tiger why men great till the gotta be ate shirt

Lol so no one and I mean no one has ever written on their body???  I’m a preschool teacher they literally are always giving each other and themselves tattoos with the pens they find. it’s not that big of a deal it washes off and it’s no different then the tattoo that come in kids toys. I know when I was a kid I made money by drawing pictures on people’s arms with glitter pens lol and I never was hurt or heard anyone else was.You guys just wanted to be mad today I see.

Tiger why men great till the gotta be ate shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Tiger why men great till the gotta be ate

Home page: VEVOSHIRT
STORY: TEEGOOG
tag:#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét