Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 10, 2020

I’m a simple woman I like wine Pittsburgh Steelers and paw dog shirt

 

Journalism used to be a I’m a simple woman I like wine Pittsburgh Steelers and paw dog shirt leader. Back when it was a loss leader it was pretty good. Now? I mean it’s not absolute shit in some regards but for the most part you can’t call it great, generally speaking.

Yes journalism costs money, and someone should take that on for the betterment of society. It shouldn’t have to go after advertising dollars like it does. It shouldn’t have to put in fake stories guised as news to generate clicks for the advertisers.

I’m a simple woman I like wine Pittsburgh Steelers and paw dog shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

  Home page: AWETEES  DOTTITEE VINHEXPRESS


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét