Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 8, 2019

I Tried To Be A Good Girl Then The Campfire Was Lit There Was Wine T-Shirt

I Tried To Be A Good Girl Then The Campfire Was Lit There Was Wine T-Shirt


This company needs to start taking some responsibility and I Tried To Be A Good Girl Then The Campfire Was Lit There Was Wine T-Shirt! Between poisoning residents in the Erin Brockovich incident to the Thomas Fire and now this?? I do not feel sorry for them at all. They need to maintain their equipment and when it fails, own it. Stop making all of us pay for your mistakes! They have blood on their hands.

I Tried To Be A Good Girl Then The Campfire Was Lit There Was Wine T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét