Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 8, 2019

Funny Sorry I’m Already Taken by a Smart Sexy Fire Fighter T-Shirt

Funny Sorry I’m Already Taken by a Smart Sexy Fire Fighter T-Shirt


The story goes that EMS wanted to do their own calendar because they were never included in the firefighter’s calendar. They had a committee assembled and a sponsor, the whole nine yards and Funny Sorry I’m Already Taken by a Smart Sexy Fire Fighter T-Shirt. Right before they were about to do photo shoots, the department got wind of it and offered EMS a spot in this year’s calendar. They took it, obviously. I think it came out great. Hope to see more in the future.

Funny Sorry I’m Already Taken by a Smart Sexy Fire Fighter T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét