Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 2, 2020

Bernie Sanders T-Shirt

I think that even if you’ve only known abuse your entire life you can still break the cycle. It comes down to thinking others should suffer bc you did vs not wanting Bernie Sanders T-Shirt. It’s just sad how often abusers get off the hook bc they were also abused, and I’m not saying the cycle of abuse isn’t a thing, but I don’t think it has complete control over people who just didn’t know anything else or didn’t have resources to things like counseling. And maybe I’m just caught up on you’re wording, but I just want to clarify.

Bernie Sanders T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Bernie Sanders T-Shirt

Home page: https://vevoshirt.com/
tag: birthdaynodark sidesidegreenstarhappylightsaberyodajediwiseTheresci-fidarkforcetrypresent, wars, blaster.




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét