Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 2, 2020

Baby Yoda Walmart Shamrock St. Patrick’s Day Star Wars shirt

What you described is abuse; it reminds me of the kind of things my abusive ex did to me. Your defensiveness suggests you’re in denial about the abuse of Baby Yoda Walmart Shamrock St. Patrick’s Day Star Wars shirt. I just hope you aren’t treating your kids that way. That is so not normal or acceptable.I am not in denial about anything. I am not defensive. We all have a difference of opinion. Raise your kids how you think is best. My kids are well rounded, mentally stable individuals. Remember your normal and acceptable is not my normal and acceptable.

Baby Yoda Walmart Shamrock St. Patrick’s Day Star Wars shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Baby Yoda Walmart Shamrock St. Patrick’s Day Star Wars shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét