Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 9, 2020

Skull Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead shirt

 

Skull Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead shirt

I felt for a brief moment the pang of Skull Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead shirt, to rip the syringe out and jab the needle into my arm and numb myself to this insanity. Tentatively, I reached for the needle, a quiver running along my arm… With a solid, woody SMACK I slammed the briefcase shut, pushing it away until it was near the edge of the square table next to the lamp. I slumped into the creaky wooden chair, its vinyl cushion sighing with my bodily shift. The narcotics, the morphine to be precise, was to be used in an emergency.

Skull Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét