Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 9, 2020

Day Of The Dead Skulls Mexican Holiday shirt

 Day Of The Dead Skulls Mexican Holiday shirt

My feelings were torn throughout the season about Day Of The Dead Skulls Mexican Holiday shirt and Tiago – I loved the episode with them where he won her Popeye, and then I was sort of conflicted, but these last two episodes completely won me over for them, so I was braced for ruin. And even still, I didn’t expect that. It broke my heart. When she said, “Look at me, you can see the cracks, can’t you? I can feel them all the time,” and talked about her painful duality, I vividly thought of Vanessa (and Ethan), so I should’ve been prepared for what was coming, but I wasn’t. I have a lot of complicated thoughts about this that I can’t properly articulate atm, but it pained me with Vanessa (it still does, let me be honest), and it had a similar effect here.

Day Of The Dead Skulls Mexican Holiday shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét