Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 9, 2020

I Know I’m Just A Schnauzer But If You Feel Sad I’ll Be Your Smile If You Cry shirt

 I Know I’m Just A Schnauzer But If You Feel Sad I’ll Be Your Smile If You Cry shirt

The kid was a genius so you saying he wouldn’t know the I Know I’m Just A Schnauzer But If You Feel Sad I’ll Be Your Smile If You Cry shirt of his creation comes off as he real odd to me. He even talks about how his bomb could light the atmosphere on fire & he’s basically smiling the whole time while talking about it. It’s also not like he decided to leave the nazis of his own free will he had to be persuaded & even that was barely enough. The only thing that kid cared about was making the most impactful none to man regardless of the consequences. He went as far as working with nazis to try to accomplish his goal, one hug doesn’t erase everything else we’ve seen about him.

I Know I’m Just A Schnauzer But If You Feel Sad I’ll Be Your Smile If You Cry shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét