Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 7, 2019

Stand up for Betsy Ross 1776 The Rush Limbaugh Show shirt

Stand up for Betsy Ross 1776 The Rush Limbaugh Show shirt


I have Stand up for Betsy Ross 1776 The Rush Limbaugh Show shirt and finally had my first child after dropping 10 pounds(I juiced) and taking clomid. I had to watch my blood sugar levels and with the help of my doctor I finally was able to carry a baby to term. It is possible! I am now 10 weeks pregnant and thankful every day. I take progesterone once a day to keep my hormones up. PCOS is hard but finding a great doctor who understands will help!

Stand up for Betsy Ross 1776 The Rush Limbaugh Show shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét