Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 7, 2019

Car and guitar on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt

Car and guitar on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt


I started my day off very interesting. I was giving my son some Car and guitar on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt and out of nowhere my stomach hit me. I go to the restroom, door open per usual, and my son is staring at me. I gently close the door for at least five seconds of peace or at least to still have some dignity to poop in private. And then I hear my son climbing and playing and I thought dear Lord what did he get into.

Car and guitar on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt , Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét