Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 7, 2019

Okey stand back I’m about to lose my shit boom shirt

Okey stand back I’m about to lose my shit boom shirt


After the surgery and staying on this medicine, my periods got SO much better! They used to be horrible, like Okey stand back I’m about to lose my shit boom shirt in the floor crying because of the cramps horrible. I don’t get cramps at all now and it has maintained the PCOS. I think it’s great Maci is speaking out about this because some women may have it and not know, or may have never heard of it like me. Speaking out about it could lead to women being diagnosed and treated.

Okey stand back I’m about to lose my shit boom shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét