Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 5, 2020

I Am A BASF Girl Nothing Can Stop Me Coronavirus shirt

Regarding the boasting about the “miracle” cure to prevent the covid19 publicized by your Chief in Commander, not only it’s not a “cure” to “prevent” anything but even the first country to use it and doing scientific trial, which is not your great country but France, is not using it in large scale because it hasn’t proved to be so effective, but also because the I Am A BASF Girl Nothing Can Stop Me Coronavirus shirt. But of course what do they know better than your great Chief. If I was a Trump’s fan I would go for it, plus no masks, no distancing and no washing your hands….show to the rest of the world how to beat the virus!

I Am A BASF Girl Nothing Can Stop Me Coronavirus shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I Am A BASF Girl Nothing Can Stop Me Coronavirus

Home page: VEVOSHIRT
STORY: TEEGOOG

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét