Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 5, 2020

Alabama Crimson tide A son’s first Hero A daughter’s first love Crimson Tide shirt

Well you got it! But now the whole “my body, my choice” goes out the Alabama Crimson tide A son’s first Hero A daughter’s first love Crimson Tide shirtc because it doesnt suit you? Are you kidding me? Should the rules just constantly be changed to suit liberals because you are such crybabies? I mean seriously, I hope you all have the intelligence to see the hypocrisy here. I love how all of you are on here preaching about how life is so precious, but to anyone with a memory, you libs have made it abundantly clear that you are pro-CHOICE not pro-LIFE.

Alabama Crimson tide A son’s first Hero A daughter’s first love Crimson Tide shirtc, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Home page: VEVOSHIRT
STORY: TEEGOOG

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét