Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 4, 2019

Stop Asking Why I’m A Bitch I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Jee

DEADASS dad’s go through that Stop Asking Why I’m A Bitch I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Jee. I had a dad come into my store about 2 weeks ago with his 4 year old son and newborn daughter. He was trying to get his son something for his birthday as well as something for himself. One of my associates got him to sign up for our store card and he was trying to fill it out while holding his daughter with one arm and constantly grabbing his son to keep him out of trouble with the other.

Stop Asking Why I’m A Bitch I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Jee, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve, V-neck, Youtee, Bella Flowy, Tank Top and Unisex, T-shirt

Stop Asking Why I'm A Bitch I Don't Ask Why You're So Stupi
Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét