Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 4, 2019

I’m Proud Mom Of Freaking Awesome Barista Gift Shirt

As a child of I’m Proud Mom Of Freaking Awesome Barista Gift Shirt in a family of educators, as a museum educator who was considering going in to classroom teaching (I love it and am really good at it) and sees education as being invaluable… this makes me cry. I cry for the frustration you can hear in this teacher’s words, for the children who will learn to hate school and think they are dumb, and for the frustration of future teachers now reconsidering their career options because of what the job now requires.

I’m Proud Mom Of Freaking Awesome Barista Gift Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve, V-neck, Youtee, Bella Flowy, Tank Top and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét