Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 2, 2019

If you can read this thank a teacher and ef yoo kan rid shirt

Years ago, I met a romanian gentleman who lived on our street. He happened to mention that he taught math at the local university. In a spontaneous reflex, I wrinkled my nose and said I always hated math and If you can read this thank a teacher and ef yoo kan rid shirt. He laughed and said, I hear that a lot. You should enroll in my class. I teach people how to like math. There is magic in it. I’ve always wondered about that.

If you can read this thank a teacher and ef yoo kan rid shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtIf you can read this thank a teacher and ef yoo kan rid

Guys shirt


Buy it now: If you can read this thank a teacher and ef yoo kan rid shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét