Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 6, 2023

UX Builder

 Marcus Smart The Cobra A True Celtic Thank You For Everything Shirt

This is a fun question. For about 35 years now I’ve hosted a Christmas party for about 30 friends. The ‘price’ to get in is a homemade ornament. You would not believe what my friends have come up with. I have numerous boxes of Marcus Smart The Cobra A True Celtic Thank You For Everything Shirt . About 8 years ago, I told them to not bring anything. But last week, party weekend, about 15 still brought one. They all said that they just loved doing it and it put them in a party, Christmas mood. So the last 8 years I had to come up an idea for the tree. Some of my best were: going through printed pictures of my friends, had some of their pets- most now gone. Vacation pics with one or more in it, and just neat / interesting landmarks etc. took over 100 to Walgreens . For a dime/picture, the copied them onto print stock. I refilled the originals and then cut out the the thing in pic I liked. Bought a stack of manila folders and a bottle of Elmer’s glue, both cheap. Opened the folders and laid them flat on my dining table that had a sheet on it, arranged all the cut-outs on the open folders to get as many as possible on each one put glue on the back of the image, pressed it onto the folder. A couple hours later, cut the pics out of the folder Now the pics were very sturdy. On the back, more glue and a metal ornament hanger. (Like 200 for $ 1) guests had a great time retelling old stories associated with the memories the photos inspired. Hope you like my ideas.

Marcus Smart The Cobra A True Celtic Thank You For Everything Shirt()

King Of The Road Rider Design shirt

 
 
 
 
 
 

buy it now:

homepage: limotees

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét