Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 7, 2021

Precious Moments A Little Grey Hare shirt

 I am not an influencer. I am not looking for clout. I sat on this for weeks and initially tried to keep this  Precious Moments A Little Grey Hare shirt. I responded to all of this using my personal Instagram account which has less than 300 followers most of which are my friends and family. I am a queer and trans person of color who is tired of being gaslighted. I have had friends and loved ones subjected to deportation violence by the state because they were not allowed to marry directly as a result of the evangelical lobbying that churches like the one Liah Yoo is a member of participated in and still do. I strongly believe that our lived experiences of oppression aren’t here for companies to tokenize and profit off

Precious Moments A Little Grey Hare shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Best Precious Moments A Little Grey Hare shirt

I have no interest in “cancelling” Liah Yoo or Krave, I just want this hypocrisy and this tokenization to stop and I believe as consumers we have a right to demand  Precious Moments A Little Grey Hare shirt to these very valid concerns. I have no interest in and am not “attacking” her like others have already accused me of. I’m just trying to get her to clarify her stance on an issue that she invited scrutiny on by making her church affiliation public. I believe we should all pressure Liah Yoo and Krave to actually directly address what her personal stance is on LGBTQ+ rights and equality because her actions are definitely not matching up with her brand’s ethos. I posted this in the hopes that I could provide pertinent information/resources to other queer people and allies of the queer community who might not fully understand the context of this situation. I also hope this inspires more of us to put pressure on them and hold them accountable.

 Miss Independent, No vax for, Outlive the bitches, Precious Moments, Raccoon I Workout ,Republicans believe, She who kneels, Tennessee Memphis ,These colors, Trump my , Vairs in the Valley, Vintage Music , White Standard, Wisconsin is for , You’re so goldenI’m pro pipeline, All Women, Biden Harris, Camper Camping, Chillin N Refillin, CMA Life , Colorado assuming, Dept Galerie, Dietary Manager, EAGLES The Complete, EMT Life Leopard, Everybody , Girls Love Your, I did not fall, I Don’t WantAll Women, Biden Harris , Camper Camping, Chillin N Refillin, CMA Life, Colorado assuming, Dept Galerie , Dietary Manager, EAGLES The Complete, EMT Life , Everybody , Girls Love , I did not fall, I Don’t Want,I’m pro pipelineLook Mom, Always Be Nice, Black Cat, Cat I didn’t, Class of 2022, Cobra Vs Wolf, Cuban Protest , Diabetic Life, Dietitian LeopardEdina Minnesota, Every Child. Ferocity , Golden Retriever, I do not like. I hate programming

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét