Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 3, 2020

Me Not Today Santa Oh Thank God Because Even I Can’t Deal shirt

Me Not Today Santa Oh Thank God Because Even I Can’t Deal shirt
Good. Just saw where Nancy Pelosi just sent the Senate a 1,120 page bill full of Me Not Today Santa Oh Thank God Because Even I Can’t Deal shirt . Why aren’t the “news” outlets telling us the “pork” that is in this bill? After all it is us, the American taxpayer who will be paying for this “pork” . We already have a debt exceeding 22 trillion dollars and now we are fixing to add an additional 2 to 3 trillion dollars to the normal debt spending. When we go bankrupt as a nation it is going to have a world-wide effect that will touch every life on this planet.

Me Not Today Santa Oh Thank God Because Even I Can’t Deal shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Me Not Today Santa Oh Thank God Because Even I Can’t Deal shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRT
STORY: TEEGOOG
tags:  irish  baby , girl  names, irish  baby  names, baby  yoda  build  bear, babyyoda, disney  store  baby  yoda, baby  yoda disney  baby  yoda, baby  yoda  coloring  page,mandalorian  baby  yoda, baby  yoda  for  sale, mandalorian  baby  yoda 5  million,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét