Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2019

I took a DNA test God is my father Veterans are my brothers shirt

I took a DNA test God is my father Veterans are my brothers shirt


Anyone should wanna do that I took a DNA test God is my father Veterans are my brothers shirt. And if this chick gives u that confidence then good on u As far as her taking advantage of dudes drugging and robbing them.. dont follow that. I never understood why if u like something abour someone and aspiring to be better becusse of that 1 thing u like from.that person .. all of a sudden u support their past ? Okay i guess..

I took a DNA test God is my father Veterans are my brothers shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét