Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 9, 2019

Next time I’m voting that we camp 5 days and work 2 shirt

Next time I’m voting that we camp 5 days and work 2 shirt


So let me see if I get it right… you gave 15 000 “tickets” to youngsters to travel in EU on the tax payers expenses, you run several contests for youngster, and also provide the Erasmus program for the youngster and Next time I’m voting that we camp 5 days and work 2 shirt… Then you tell the same youth go and vote for us if you want more of the free stuff we give you?! Damn I thought my government knows how to buy the elections but you are way more impudent

Next time I’m voting that we camp 5 days and work 2 shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: VEVOSHIRTSHOP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét